Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Want To Start a Campaign to Punch People in the NUTS!!



This guy's first! I hate spam. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! I don't hate the "penis enlargement" msg, I don't hate the "cute sexy 'co-ed'" that is just waiting around in her panties to chat with me, I don't even mind that douche on the side of my facebook page who made $1 skitilionzilion and drives around in an enzo, just by posting on ebay.

No! It's the people that go out of their way to make things look legit and take up my brain power with their fake ads that REALLY bother me! Seriously, I really hate when someone sends me something and they change their name to be "careerbuilder.com" and their address is something like WSXUJIWANTTOSCREWYOUOUTOF$$$@hotmail.com... seriously, hotmail?! who still uses hotmail?! what is this, 1995? are you still using AOL as well! I think I should block people with hotmail address, just because (but I digress..)

Stop! I've had enough! I'm putting up ad blockers, pop-up blockers, spam blockers, people blockers, fat blockers, and any other kind of blocker I can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment