Monday, August 17, 2009

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you,...

So, I was busy this weekend.... busy building up the hate!! NO BODY IS FOOLED! You didn't pull one over on us, we're kinda on to you! That stupid "V" in the middle of your word, it's still a V and you're a douchebag!

Bvgari... I'm speaking to you here... no one thinks you're more classy because you put a stupid V in the beginning of your name! YOU HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND SINCE THE MIDDLE AGES, DON'T PRETEND YOU HAVE! That's like me starting up a crappy jewelry shop and painting a Greek façade on the outside... It's still started a crappy jewelery shop in a crappy building in a crappy strip mall... it doesn't matter if I end up building a Greek temple on 5th ave...



Which brings me on to my next point... NOTHING IN THIS COUNTRY IS OVER 1000 YEARS OLD... WHY DO OUR CITIES CONTAIN CLASSIC GREEK AND ROMAN BUILDINGS?!?! They also used a non-decimal baised number system... maybe emulating them isn't the best way to build a society.... and shouldn't we be looking toward the future to build our society.... and not toward the past? I'm just sayin'.....


No comments:

Post a Comment