Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yesterday was a slow day, I had fun... for the most part... duh du duh!!!

People often tell me I talk to much... I think they just don't talk to enough people to realize how F#$%ing inoffensive I am when you truly consider the true talkers out there... So yeah you have to sit through my meandering stories, get over it! you're my friend, and most people like the flourishes and embellishes I add, so get over it, you're the one who's wrong!

Seriously?! Some people don't shut the f#$k up! And if you're reading this: when I go from being involved in the conversation to answering you in merely nods and yes' or nos, and/or I start doing something else, I've checked out and don't care about what you're saying. You need to stop. No one likes you... (too mean??) but seriously, stop, do I need a wrap it up sign?!

No comments:

Post a Comment